cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

Hey @j95 have had to edit the ol' post but no mind - I think you're definitely heading down a rabbit hole at the moment especially thinking about self harming to replicate your Dad is not something we want for you at all, just gonna chat to you on e-mail one sec.

I deserve the pain though
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That is not reality @j95 this is the emotions hitting hard and tricking ya - you've been here before, we've got this!

Something I have never asked - do you have a journal or do you write?

No one deserves the pain @j95. But can you possibly replace the idea of self harm with something safer - holding ice (if you hold it long enough the pain is just the same but it doesn't actually hurt you) or elastic bands?

I don't write in a journal I'm no good at that sort of thing Smiley Sad

@j95 you don't enjoy it? Have you ever given it a go? Sorry for twenty questions Smiley Tongue

I write music sometimes. I used to write in a journal when I was heaps younger, like when I was in care @Bree-RO but I stopped I haven't done it in a few years I don't really like it that much anymore

@j95 maybe the journal is worth a try and if it doesn't work/you don't want to keep it; rip it up into little pieces and bin it Smiley Happy

Hey @j95 how's things this morning?

Not good