cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

Not being a freak, like there's a lot going on in my head it goes a lot deeper than not doing anything @Sally-RO things are so messed up in my head right now I can't even think striaight
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm feeling like completle crap and like a useles dickhead mixed with anxiety and I deserve every bit of pain i can give myself

I wish I was dead

That's okay j95. Do you have another appointment booked? It might be an idea to make an agreement with yourself to go to the next one.

Could you try some of the things @Bay52VU and @RevzZ have suggested?

@j95 I'm getting confliciting messages from you; you're saying you want to be okay, but then you're saying you wish your life had ended. Can you do something that could help you feel more okay? It can be something small that may even seem insignificant, like having a glass of water or taking deep breathe

@Alison5 no im not tryng those things i just want to be dead

ughu9dsfipv ihwy isnt anybody understanding

im going to screeamv

yeah if i was dead i;d be ok so would everybody else they all hate me anyway

It sounds like you're not feeling safe @j95

This is probably a harsh way of putting things, but if you tried and failed and permanently injured yourself, you definitely wouldn't be okay. Can you call lifeline or someone else? I want you to be safe and I do not hate you, neither does anyone at RO.

@j95 I really want you to be on the forum to help you tonight. You have mentioned not being able to stay safe a few times, please check your email.

Sally

im sorry that im being such a neuisance i'l stop