cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

I think Tiny_leaf wanted to give this one a miss because they thought it would be too triggering Smiley Happy Rest assured, though, they helped us come up with some awesome questions! @Bananatime04
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yeah, @Lost_Space_Explorer5's right (We were talking about this in the super secret builders club Smiley Tongue) (Okay it's mostly just planning)

Trying to teach myself that bodies are fine no matter what that looks like but I'm way too good at taking on other people's insecurities in that one area for some reason. 

Highlighted

Oh I’m sorry guys..
I knew you had struggled with it before so I thought it might be helpful, I didn’t think about it being triggering. I’m glad you were able to make that decision @Tiny_leaf

Wow you guys have secret chats?!!!! I’m so jelly Smiley Tongue I wanna join hehe but I have to wait 3 months ughhhh
How do you even have secret chats?
Highlighted

HAHA the super secret builders club- you will have to wait and find out! @Bananatime04, I don't wanna spoil it for you! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Oh come on! Smiley Tongue pleeeeeeeeease
Highlighted

hehe okay Smiley Tongue @Bananatime04

We just get access to another part of the forum called the builders section!
Highlighted

ENHXEHOCJNDHSJXNXIOAUCCSHEUXMNEHDBXNE WHATTTTTTTT?!!!!! OH MY GOSH
Highlighted

hehehe yup!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it's like a magic secret door that opens when you become a builder.

Except not really magic.. it a door... or that secret..... Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I've got a lot to do but I need dad to help me but he's busy.

I feel really restless.