Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

Thanks @Eden1717 and @WheresMySquishy 

Highlighted

My mental health had sorta stabilized. But it stabilized in a bad place, which meant I eventually started feeling shit about it.

So now my mental health is getting worse.

It's never boring here in Tiny Leaf Land.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf  that sounds very frustrating, feeling like your mental health had stabilized but not in a good way and now things are getting worse for you, I'm wondering what you have in place for if things get really bad for you?

Certainly sounds like things are never boring in Tiny Leaf Land indeed! What have you got on today? 

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO I have hospital. Assuming they'll let me in. And assuming that there won't be a psychiatrist there who actually seems to want me to die so she doesn't have to deal with me. And assuming that the room they do their therapy in doesn't give me flashbacks. And assuming...

Let's just say I could go to hospital but I may come out worse than when I went in.

I was going to go to school but then my hayfever decided it was going to happen today.

Normally I'd just push through it but now isn't the best time to be out in public with a runny nose..

Highlighted

That doesn't seem very promising @Tiny_leaf, it's understandable that you're feeling hospital is not the best option and you've got concerns about it. I'm sorry those thoughts about hospital sound really awful Smiley Sad

And you are totally right about going out, it's not a great time to have hayfever! I strongly relate to this. What did you get up to instead?

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO mostly just sleeping.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I am sorry you have had so much trouble with the hospital i have had some issues with public hospital as well and it is always disheartening to feel that a place that is supposed to help doesnt care or wont help you. i am glad you managed to get some rest today.  

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf I was just catching up on your thread. Sorry to hear things have been difficult lately and that you're mental health is getting worse Smiley Sad I hope hospital is helpful for you, and doesn't do more harm than good. Re getting new glasses, I can definitely relate hehe, and then when I switched to contacts that took even more time to adjust! I hope you're not running into things anymore! Hehe I love the 'tiny leaf land' expression, making jokes when things are really tough show how strong you are! Smiley Happy Humour is such a good coping mechanism
Highlighted

I'll reply in a but but like.. 

TW food stuff..

Is there a word for when you crave a certain food so strongly that eating or even thinking about any other food makes you feel sick?

Cause I have no way to describe this to my parents and I feel like throwing up after having a lunch that didn't even make me feel like I'd eaten.

I'm very confused and a bit suicidal.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

I wanted to check in with how you were going right now? That's so shit that you felt like throwing up after eating, particularly when it's a food that you've been craving. I'm not sure if there's a specific word for it, but it could be due to a sympathetic nervous system response. You might become really excited or elevated in the lead up to eating the food you're craving, and but in turn that might make the muscles in your body clench and tense up. That clenching might confuse your brain and could be making you feel sick?