cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

Hey @Tiny_leaf , just wanting to check in - how are you doing today? I'm sorry to hear that things with your brother have been so bad lately.  You deserve to feel safe in your own home, and I'm sorry if that's not the case at the moment Smiley Sad I think you mentioned awhile ago that your brother was getting therapy to help him deal with his anger, is he still seeing someone? Thinking of you.

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

I'm just exhausted.

Yeah he's still seeing someone.

Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf I'm sorry you were feeling really exhausted yesterday, how are you feeling now? Are you getting up to much today? 

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO still exhausted...

Have an appointment.

Highlighted

Aw that sucks @Tiny_leaf, I hope your appointment goes alright - I'm sending energy and comfort vibes to Tiny Leaf land ! Heart

Highlighted

Wow. I really hope that medical professionals learn really fucking quickly that assistive devices aren't a problem that needs to be solved.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  that sounds like something frustrating to have to wait for. hopefully you find some better medical professionals. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I hope so too...

Highlighted

I'm safe but also I kinda want to be dead.

Any suggestions?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf , I'm sorry to hear you're in a dark place today. Would looking at things to help you get through today help at all - maybe some art? I remember from stuff you've shared here before that you're really talented... do you mind if I ask what's got you feeling that way today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here