cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

I'll answer the other questions in a bit but just about the email:

It looks like it was a record of someone prioritizing my post earlier - I'm pretty sure I wasn't meant to get it though.

Might be worth checking out if it was an error.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I am sorry you are having those experiences regardless of what it was it does sound scary, it always frustrates me when people don’t think things can be traumatic just because they ‘weren’t real’ like it was real to me so it was traumatic. Anyway I hope it doesn’t happen again anytime soon or anytime at all. If you don’t mind me asking, is your psych private or public? If they are public I can totally understand why it would be a hassle but at the same time they should have to review you every so often if they have you on meds at least every 6 months for a script... do you know when you are next meant to see them? 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'll try but idk if I'm able to...

I know that other people can't define what was traumatic for me but they still try Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO yeah it is hard..

I can't tell my parents because they get really overbearing...

Highlighted

@Eden1717 yeah..

My psych is private because the public system is a trainwreck for that kind of stuff.

I think I was meant to see her a while ago but that got dropped because of everything that's going on.

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf, if the email that you are referring to is from RO... do you mind forwarding it through please?

It sucks that people are trying to tell you what is and isn't traumatic. I can imagine that would be pretty frustrating and difficult to hear. We trust your judgement Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO just forwarded the email.

It was from someone/ thing called "System" if that helps, looks like it was meant to go to whoever made the report or to the mods.

(Hopefully it did go to whoever it was meant to go to as well but it might be worth checking for the future)

Also thank you.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf hey how was your day? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I got to go to my cousin's house and pat thier doggies!!

My family did a video chat with my auntie in Victoria. She's not doing great because of everything that's happening over there...

I sort of wish she'd stayed in WA after the last time she came over.

I'm mostly just tired now.

How about you?