cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

Hey @Tiny_leaf can I tell you something?
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  well I personally don’t care if it is little or not but if you think sharing what it is would be helpful then I can listen but that is up to you. Are you at least feeling safe at the moment? For what it is worth I think you belong but I can’t deny that things here are a little fucked up. It can get really overwhelming when we start to think of all the world problems that we want to or need to fix but that us as an individual can’t fix on our own. It can feel very powerless and exhausting trying to fight the system.... I am sorry you are feeling bad. 

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

I totally agree with @Eden1717, if something is troubling you then it isn't too small, even if others think it is. It might be helpful to talk about it here, because that way you can get support from the community Heart Or if you don't feel up for talking, we can always talk about something else Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Wow thanks to the asshole who found a positivity tag and posted their bigoted bullshit on it.

Highlighted

Sure @Bananatime04 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Smiley Sad we are listening..... 

Highlighted

Thank you @Eden1717 

I'm just exhausted and feeling shitty and I wanted to do something nice to help me deal with it but from the outside it looks like I'm crying over not getting a bit chocolate

Highlighted

Why does being trans take so much fucking courage I'm not brave enough I didn't choose this 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That is hard, having our plans changed or interrupted can be very upsetting especially if it is something we had been planing all day or looking forward too. And it is also hard when we think we have a coping skill available that will work and then that gets changed or removed from our options. I am sorry you haven’t been able to do what you needed to feel better. 

Highlighted

Awh I'm sorry you're feeling so bad atm @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad It's not fair that it should take so much courage, our society is very much still fucked up Smiley Sad Idk, if we're having a really bad time it can build and build and from the outside it looks like a small thing that sent us over, but no one can see the wars that are going on in our heads all the time..

*sending you virtual hugs if you want them*