Highlighted

Re: Feeling overwhelmed

It's too much it's all too much 

Highlighted

This is all too much 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Smiley Sad I am sorry everything is too much. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf do you realise how strong you are? You are THE STRONGEST person I know! I am proud of you because you are making progress. How many days had you survived on this planet yesterday? Compare that to today! Add a whole 24 hours to that. With all the shit you have to deal with, I think that’s pretty incredible if you ask me Heart each second is an achievement. I feel like we both have to lower our goals and standards because if we set goals like ‘I want to get married one day’ for example then what about setting small goals like ‘I want to make it to this weekend and I’m going to treat myself when I achieve this!’. Life is so big and so precious, but the small things are what make the big things happen. Using my example, how is this person going to get married if they don’t make it to the weekend? Living should be something to appreciate having the opportunity to be here but I know it’s so hard when you feel like shit, that’s why we need to realise that one day it’s going to be over and no one knows when but it’s up to us to fit all these beautiful things in those days and live each day like you’re not going to wake up tomorrow.

I know it feels like too much but you’ve got this! You are going to smash through the rest of this horrible war that you are going to win, against these mental illnesses. You are in control. You are not your mental Illnesses and they don’t define you, you’re just having to deal with them and they don’t deserve to win. Your future isn’t going to be the same as your present.

I know you’re tired and fed up with all this bullshit and you probably feel so close to breaking, but there’s strength in you even when you feel weak. So do not ever give up! The world is better with you in it, for so many reasons

In a few years you’re going to look back on these days and thank yourself for being so incredibly strong and pushing through really shitty things and you’re going to be proud of yourself, so am I Heart

I want to ask you something that Jazz Thornton asks her tiktok fans. Are you fighting your mental illnesses, or are you surviving?

As long as you stay here, as long as you are my friend, you’re never going through anything alone! I may not always be the best help for you but I’m always here with you Heart
Highlighted

I think I speak for everyone here when I say this...
We love you so much, we love having you on the forums and we believe in you! Heart
Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf, Before I log off for the night, I just wanted to check in again with how you're feeling Heart it's ok to not feel ok, especially when you haven't been able to access a coping mechanism that you were hoping to use. Do you think you'll be safe for the rest of the night?

Highlighted

Am safe.

And thank you so much @Bananatime04 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 whenever I'm really upset you always seem to say the nicest things and can't always reply properly but I always read them and they mean a lot and thank you.

Highlighted

It is indescribably frustrating to be looking for advice from other autistic people about stimming and instead finding a heap of controlling neurotypicals debating on whether or not autistic people should be "allowed" to stim like they get to fucking choose what we do.

I will flap my hands if I damn well please.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf no no no it’s perfectly okay even if you don’t reply I don’t mind! I don’t expect a huge reply, I just want you to know these things Heart sometimes it’s just nice to know someone cares and is there for you.

I’m not sure where you can find some advice from other people with autism but I do know that eheadspace have been running these scheduled group chats with a certain topic, maybe you could email them and suggest one for autistic people about stimming?