cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling really sad

Thanks @scared01. Not having much luck with the assignment or writing but TV and knitting might be a good plan B! Smiley Happy Heart

sounds good @DruidChild
any thoughts on what you might watch? or knit? i didnt know you knitted either! maybe you could make something small today and share it here?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm just rewatching my favourite show @scared01 it's called The 100 Smiley Happy Yes! I'm a very basic knitter so I'm just doing lots of squares atm, and planning on sewing them together into a blanket when I've done enough! I'll try and post a picture of all my squares later! Smiley Happy 

All good @DruidChild. Here for you. Smiley Happy

thats an awesome start @DruidChild everyone has to learn somehow. i havent learnt to knit but picked up crochet pretty easily. knitting looks harder though

I learnt how when I was a little kid @scared01 so now it's kind of muscle memory, my brain didn't remember but my hands did! Smiley Happy I'm the opposite, I think crochet looks really hard Smiley LOL

haha i suppose you dont know unless you try it @DruidChild
id love to see a pic of what youve made so far though when/if your up for it.
im logging off for a little bit so i can get some housework done. been procrastinating Smiley Tongue ill be back probably in an hr if i get that far lol!

This is what I've done so far @scared01! I want to make at least 54 so I've got a ways to go! Hope the housework is not too boring, I am very familiar with the feeling of procrastinating!! Smiley LOL

872671EF-89DB-457E-B2C5-344D49867438.jpeg

wow thats awesome @DruidChild keep on going!
Highlighted

@DruidChild have you finished all the seasons of the 100 that are out? cause the most recent season had a very dramatic ending and i have no idea if they are going to leave it there or not but i am not sure i can deal with another season so much has happened and they just never seem to be able to stop fighting for their survival.... (hmmm ironic considering the forum i am talking about this on)