cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling really sad

hey @DruidChild how are you going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks for checking in @scared01. I was okay most of today, not feeling much, but I just got hit by the nighttime sadness/anxiety...I’m so, so, so tired (prac + depression + awful nightmares). I wish I could just fall apart for a while and go to hospital and not study or work or do anything except rest and colour in and talk and be listened to - I know that’s selfish and lazy but the world is SO MUCH and I need it to stop for a while! I know I have to shut down how I really feel and keep everything together or else everything gets screwed up (everyone’s drilled that into me for long enough) so I just have to force myself to keep going, however burnt out I feel. The psychologist keeps telling me to be mindful, but how can I be when every second of my life is part of what builds my (stupid, horrible, obligatory) future, AND the future of everyone around me? I can’t be functional AND okay inside...I have to choose.

Sorry for the rant. I’m just so sick of everything rn. Thanks for listening Heart

its ok @DruidChild rant away if it helps Heart. i can relate quite alot to it. its hard trying to be ok when your not feeling ok
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @DruidChild. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I was watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I've already seen it... (Derp Face)...

It's ok to rant. I know the feeling, especially when you just need it out. I especially understand, when you want people to know how you feel, and what you need. I wish I could do that with my family and 'friends'.

What can you do to make yourself feel a little better?

I'm heading off to bed now, but I'll follow up tomorrow morning.

Sending Hugs, and lots of love, Smiley Happy

Thanks guys @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @scared01 Heart Sorry for not replying last night, I went to bed too, and then I’ve been at work all day. Today was harder. I feel the same at all my pracs...the sensation that I am fading away, the belief that life is not worth living, the mind numbing exhaustion. I don’t know how to keep going, but I know I have to, or people will get mad at me Smiley Sad 

I like Harry Potter too Lexi Smiley Happy 

That really sucks that you feel that way. Are you safe this evening?
I'm glad that you have reached out tonight. I'm currently in the same state of mind (I'm safe btw). What can you do this evening? Do you want to talk about it or something else?

Harry potter is great. What house are you in? I'm a HufflePuff!

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart I am safe, sorry for not clarifying in my original post. I’m sorry you’re in the same way, I’m glad you’re safe though. Would you like to talk about how you’re feeling? 

So far today I have made sure to have lunch outside, because being in nature helps me, and being careful not to overshare because when I’m exhausted that becomes a problem for me and then people get angry at me. Tonight I have to do family stuff idk it’s really a matter of completing these five weeks through sheer force of will...

Nice! Ravenclaw Smiley Happy Have you ever played that app game called like ‘hogwarts adventure’ or something?

No, I haven't played that game before...

I think I'll be ok for now. I'm just watching youtube, whilst waiting for dinner.
Those are some really good things to do, to cope. Good luck with your family stuff!

hope everyone's doing ok today Smiley Happy @DruidChild @scared01 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I'm not ok atm @blobby. Talk on my thread...