cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling really sad

Hi @DruidChild,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are going today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Thanks @blobby Smiley Happy Hope today has been better for you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart

@Jess1-RO Thank you for checking in! This morning was kinda rough and my thoughts got really dark. But I got through the work day (somehow) and afterwards one of the other students on prac with me asked me to go for a walk so we did that and it was nice! I can feel myself dropping now again though. It would help if I could sleep and eat properly but I can't seem to manage that AND working. 

Hey @DruidChild. Would a comedy movie help? We're watching one together at the same time...

no problem @DruidChild 

I like @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 's idea - watch or do something that will make you laugh!

It's the best thing to cheer anyone up!

I recommend some instagram videos. try not to laugh challenges are absolute GOLD!

enjoy the rest of your afternoon!

love and hugs, 

blobby

hugs @DruidChild i hope todays better for you Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks for everyone's support and lovely advice the other day Heart I'm grateful to be a part of this community! 

Things have still been so hard. I am absolutely dreading going back to work on Tuesday Smiley Sad It makes me feel so scared, worthless, and hopeless and most of the time I just want to die (am safe right now). The future doesn't look worth living to me. 

Also, my mother's been really frustrating me Smiley Sad She just keeps complaining and yelling about how she wishes she was somewhere else...I'm trying to understand her point of view and be neutral at least if not empathetic but it's so difficult when I have to do basically the same amount of stuff as her and I didn't even choose to be a parent. I know if I even suggested that I might need to go into hospital or step up step down she'd immediately get upset and accuse me of doing it for attention (like last time) or just yell about how she never gets a break and has to look after everybody. So I'm trying to hide how I really feel as best I can and just keep saying 'oh I'm just tired...' 

I'm so sorry to hear that @DruidChild. I try to hide my feelings too. It isn't good for me, but sometimes you have to.
Honestly, I don't know how to support you. So I'm just going to let someone else here help. I've never been in this situation before. Except for fighting with my mum. I hate it when I do that...

What do you do for a job? I have to go to school on Tuesday. Year 8... yay... my favourite... I'm honestly scared. But anyway...

Apart from all this happening, how are you feeling?

Thank you for the reply @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart I don’t usually work but I’m on a clinical placement right now, as a nurse.

I’m sorry to hear you’re worried about school Smiley Sad Do you have a favourite teacher or a year advisor who you could talk to?

I’m not feeling well tbh. Everything just kinda sucks right now, except my fave tv show, which is the one thing that makes me feel better, even though I know that’s lame. 

Hey @DruidChild!
How are you going today?
Happy Easter 😊
Highlighted

All good @DruidChild.
I wish I did have someone to talk too... oh well. How are you today? It is easter after all. I just had an easter egg hunt with my siblings. I got to ten eggs first! Although... i got the eady ones.....