Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling really sad

hey @DruidChild
thinking of you Heart
how are you going today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry for not replying to anyone’s threads recently @Bananatime04 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @scared01 Hope you’re all doing okay Heart

I’m really really really sad. Everyone at home is super depressed and it’s making me so anxious and guilty constantly and I just want to die 24/7. I know I should tell someone how bad I feel but my mum would be soo angry if I got hospitalised and I can’t face any more guilt rn. I was thinking about seeing if the chaplain at the hospital where I work is around tomorrow and could pray for me or something but I only have 30 minutes for lunch and it takes a while to walk to the chapel so idk if I’d have time. 

hey @DruidChild that sounds so so tough!
do you think chatting to khl about about others making you depressed is making you anxious and guilty? i think i can relate to what youve said. i find the sadness from others affects me greatly and the environment is hard to be in and i find im contantly thinking about how that person is. is that the same for you?

Hey @DruidChild. I wish I could help, but I'm also in a bad headspace. I promise I'll check in tomorrow morning if you'll be on. I also have school, so I may not reply straight away.

Sending virtual hugs.

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. Hugs, I hope you feel better soon Heart

Yeah exactly @scared01! I feel so so guilty that I can’t make them feel better but the stress also triggers my own depression and sh urges Smiley Sad and I really feel like I need a time out, maybe step up step down or even hospital because it’s been getting that bad lately, but I’m too scared to ask because my mother would take it as a personal attack Smiley Sad  I’m reading some comforting spiritual stuff and listening to loud music so I’m safe, I probably won’t call khl tonight but it’s a good option for another time, thanks heaps Heart

Goodnight @DruidChild. Good luck with feeling better. Hugs.

i can relate to that @DruidChild  i just wasnt sure if i was on the right track. 

do you think you could talk to your psych about what might be the best way to go about extra supports? maybe like some home visits from a support worker or something would be beneficial?

im glad to know you are safe. that is a good thing Heart

Thanks @scared01 Heart I know if I tell my psych what’s been going through my head lately she absolutely will want me to go step up step down at least. Which like...would be okay with me, I feel like that level of care is what I need right now. If the acute team came to my house I’d just lie and say I was fine anyway because my parents are here all the time so I couldn’t say anything they might overhear. I just don’t want to hurt my mum/siblings/grandparents any more than I already have...my mum told me last time I went to hospital that I almost gave my grandma a heart attack and that I traumatised her and my sisters, I just don’t want to cause any more harm Smiley Sad 

oh thats not fair on you @DruidChild
i can also relate to that too because my pop said if i was to ever go to hospital again he would be there too because he wouldnt be able to handle it so i understand the need for help and support along with the pressure of wanting to keep everyone happy.
what about a support worker meeting you somewhere else? same as an appointment but instead of being at your house you meet at a local park to talk or even walk and talk

hi @Andrea-RO nice to see you
i love your name btw, its very pretty