cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling so much self doubt

Thank you for your suggestions @celestialdreamer @Janine-RO 

I didn't get around to doing exercise. I've felt a sort of tired fog cloud around me all day. I just ate dinner and I plan to have a shower soon. I'm going to bed by 10pm tonight and I'm hoping I'll sleep and recharge for possible work tomorrow. 

I have plans to see a friend too now that restrictions are easing so that's a plus. 

Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK how are you doing today? Are you working today?

Hope you got to have a restful sleep and that the fog cloud is clearing a bit Heart

Thats really nice that you've got a plan to see a friend, what are you going to get up to? 

Highlighted

Hi @mspaceK
I'm so sorry for replying late. How do you feel today, do you get enough sleep recently?
I did not get enough sleep for the past few weeks as well because of the assignments, and that completely changed my body clock which makes me couldn't fall asleep during night but felt sleepy during the day. I can understand how you feel because when I can't go to sleep and still having important things to do in the next day, it's really frustrated.
I found that the harder I tried to push myself to go to sleep, the more difficult I could fall asleep. But I found a small tip to help me with sleep. I will get up and do something else, such as reading the books or watching the videos for about half an hour, and then I will go to bed and try to fall asleep again. (because I found I was really anxious and frustrated if I still stayed in bed and forced myself to sleep).
Hope this tip will help you.