cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foods

Currently I am in the middle of getting an autism diagnosis so I suppose that sort of explains why having lunch tomorrow with my year group is freaking me out. New food out of routine + social = bad times. My year coordinator asked about what food I would eat (I am vegan) I said don't worry but he insisted. Now it is tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

Re: Foods

Hi @Blurryphaced, this sounds like a difficult and overwhelming situation. How are you feeling this morning? Is there anyone you feel comfortable with that you could sit with during lunch to make you feel more relaxed? Or are you able to sit somewhere more quiet and not as busy? I hope it all goes well today, you’ve got this! 

Hey, I'm vegan to can empathise with it being tough and feeling awkward getting people to accommodate to you. How did it go? How are you feeling about it now?

Sorry i’m late @Blurryphaced Smiley Sad but I just wanted to ask, how did it go? how are you feeling now? i’m vegan too so i can definitely empathise with the feelings of anxiety and stress that may arise eating with and being accommodated by a bunch of (sometimes judgemental) meat eaters. i hope you’re doing okay ❤️ 

Hi @Blurryphaced, I just wanna pop out and check whether things are going well with you, how do you feel after your lunch with your year group? are you feeling ok right now? please feel free to speak if you feel bad and need help Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Blurryphaced !

Just wanted to see how you were doing, and how things went. Hopefully, we get to hear from you again, would love an update ! Robot Very Happy