cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freaking out...

I'm fucking seeing stuff tonight and the aliens are getting to me. I don't fucking get it. Why the fuck do I have to be crazy. Why is never anything OK. 

This is what fucking lead up to why I try to kill myself and I dont want that happening again. 

What do I do. 

How do you even manage this shit. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Freaking out...

I am sorry to hear that you are freaking out about what you are seeing, it must be really scary. I am glad you are thinking about keeping safe @redhead, what do you think you need to do to keep safe? I know you have managed to get through this before, so what has helped in the past?

@TOM-RO I don't know.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I’m sorry to hear things are tough tonight @redhead. I’m thinking of you tonight. Heart

Hey @redhead, you know the next step in your plan is to contact a helpline or would you prefer to head into the ED? We are here to listen to you, but we are not the appropriate service for the support you need Heart

I'm really angry, I called scbs and they called the police.
I managed to convince the police not to take me to hospital but still, grr.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, so very proud of you for phoning SCBS, that is amazing work. I totally get the frustration in the crew at SCBS doing that, however it is their job and it truly comes from a place of deep concern for your welfare.

We're logging off now but really hope you get some rest, will get someone to touch base tomorrow on RO to see how you're traveling. Well done again. Heart

@Bree-RO Im seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow. I plan to tell him everything about what happened tonight, I wrote some stuff down for him.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Amazing. Hopefully tomorrow you can let us know how it goes Heart Well done @redhead, I hope you do manage some rest. Heart

@redhead I hope your psychiatrist goes well tomorrow. i am sorry you are having such a hard time though and it can be really scary when you get the police called on you even if the people who called meant well.