cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GenderFluid

So I think I might want pronouns like ze and zer but I’m not sure I know I’m not a guy and I like long hair and to wear dresses but I feel like I’m not a female I hate my body most days but I’m unsure if that is insecurities I know I like women and I’m not sure about anything else so I say pansexual and I’m just so confused how are other people dealing with all these confusing and conflicting thoughts that take up hours of my life? I really just want a straight answer like someone can tell me hey you’re this and this and it’ll click and feel right.

Highlighted

Re: GenderFluid

Hiya @ImJustConfused23, first of all... Welcome to ReachOut and thanks for sharing. We are all so happy you have joined our community Smiley Happy If those are the pronouns you wish to use, you don't need to have an explanation or rationale. The thing is, you don't have to fit into a category or a label especially if it is causing you a lot of anxiety. There is no rush to have it figured out. It can be quite confusing and overwhelming at times so it is okay to take it at your own pace. We have some articles on understanding gender here which may be helpful for you to read.

I noticed you also posted elsewhere about wishing you could talk to people about in real life.. there is a service called QLife which has webchat and a telephone service where you can explore issues like these. It may not be the same as talking to a friend but there is support if you want to have a chat with someone who listens and understands. They also have a referral database in case you are interested about accessing some support and resources local to you Heart

Please keep us updated on how things are going for you!

Highlighted

Re: GenderFluid

Your reply was one of the best things I have ever read. Thank you so much for that. There is not much left for me to say just thank you