cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting diagnosed with Autism

@letitgo

The movie is filming a scene next early week which I will be in....I can't say to much as it's still very much very much a secret....I don't even know if I'll be able to show you the IMDB page when it comes out...

I've spent the whole week watching a whole bunch of my favourite movies and getting pumped for it....I can't wait till the movie comes out and I can go watch it in the theaters....even if I can't be seen it will be awesome to see my name in the ending credits

The other co-worker has not been turning up and the managers getting annoyed....I'm quite scared as I don't like conflict in the workplace

It's wonderful that you're taking the part! Don't worry about the bullies, they're just really jealous of you because you have talent and they don't. Even if you do have autism, don't let it overcome you- it'll just weigh you down. Rise, shine and show the world that you are special!

All right, todays the day

Thing is happening at 2 and will be 3 hours long

I will get back to this board with the results when I can

you'll be fine. nothing changes when the results come in. just keep in mind that everyone here supports you. ;-)

You'll be in our thoughts @MemphisBelle! Here for you Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

How r things going MemphisBelle?

Not that well

Did pretty poor in the testing and I'm definitely going to end up getting labeled

it's all right. have you considered contacting Kids Help Line? i use them. a few others here use them too. maybe you could start doing a hobby? i am doing karate now, so i can learn how to defend my self from bullies at school. what r u interested in?

@mlang166

Well as stated in my previous posts, I'm a massive fan of film-making stuff and am shooting my part for the movie on Monday. Then one of my older friends is working behind the scenes and said I could assist him with that stuff. I'm awaiting an email today but I'll be at work so I won't be able to read it till later.....grrrr

Work is getting to me now, I'm doing a whole ton of extras over the next few weeks cause one guy isn't behaving properly and we are understaffed so they've got me to do it...there's two others who are dead keen for more hours so I can't comprehend why they aren't getting any.

Had a terrible day but the evening made everything so worth it....

I got a message about the movie........

IT'S HAPPENING....THIS IS FOR REAL NOW.....IT'S CONFIRMED......I AM GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE!!!!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Oh man, there aren't enough words to describe how bloody great I feel right now, it's almost like...what is this autism I'm worried about again????? I honestly don't care anymore, if I can do something awesome like this...then I'm fully ready to tackle anything cause the end result will feel so damn awesome