cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting diagnosed with Autism

that is wonderful!!!!! do u know the name of the movie? i might watch it if it is below M rated- not allowed to watch M15+. r u going to be a main character? i'm really glad that you've got the movie to think about other than the autism and work. maybe u could put a complaint in for that guy who isn't doing much? be sneaky so u don't get caught out and get into trouble though... good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@TOM-RO will be pleased as well!

I can't reveal that just yet due to a contract and also if I tell the forum it might break the rules about identification. I am not playing a main character, I'm just a background extra but it will still be awesome.

I can tell you it's a goofy sports comedy and it will more than likely be rated M.

Complaints about the other guy have been put in and his rosters have been cut till the manager has a word with him, but I'm covering some of his shifts during the busy periods and it's freaking me out. I'm one of the slowest guys there

Yay @MemphisBelle I'm so so happy for you about the movie!! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

im sure work will get better. i love those kinds of movies! i am definitely going to watch it. when will the movie come out? this will be a big head-start for a career in acting!

The movie will be released early next year.

In the mean-time, one of my older friends* is working as a camera-man and said I could also help with getting the sets ready. So that will be fun

Story-time: The auditions were back in July, however I was still struggling with work so I didn't go....months later I decide that filmmaking is where I belong in the world...the film hadn't started filming yet. So I decided to inbox them, I sent them a head-shot of me and a video of a presenter role I did and asked if they still required background extras....they got back to me in less then an hour and said "Yes, please send us more contact information"

"All it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of it"

*When I say older, I'm mean like I'm in my early 20s and they are in their 30s

That/this is a great example of just needing that bit of courage!

Congrats @MemphisBelle!!! Reading your posts I am smiling so hard, your positivity and enthusiasm is seriously infectious Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I am so impressed by how you chased after your dream, that takes serious guts!! Hopefully this is just the first of many to come Smiley Very Happy

Hey guys!,

so I shot my first bit in the movie yesterday....to cut a long story short it was a truly amazing time. It was such a blast, I was an angry member of a crowd and had to wave my arms around furiously....good times

I want to state for any confusion, this is a big proper movie going to cinemas....not a YouTube short film.

There were some moments,

The director was there....I in a moment of nervousness I went over to him when we were on break and thanked him for having me in the movie and having such a large group of background actors...walked away feeling rather embarrassed as 85% of my speech was stutters.

I barely spoke to the other cast members and just most of the time reading a Star Wars book when I wasn't needed. Also I paced back and forward and I think some people were confused as to what the hell I was doing. However I wasn't told off and my Dad texted me several times joking that Hollywood kept ringing the house haha

I've got more scenes to shot in the coming days

So glad you had a great time @MemphisBelle! Keep us updated on everything that happens over the next few days/scenes!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //