cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting through

I had a bad last night. And this morning I woke up really suicidal. I tried strategies but they weren't working so I went to see case management. I calmed down a little but now I don't know how to get through til I see my new case manager on Monday. Ive done everything on my safety plan but still feel a bit out of control. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Getting through

@redhead i am glad to hear you've reached out to get some support. I am sorry things are feeling so out of control right now, that's got to be pretty scary Smiley Sad 

@Ben-RO I don't know what to do.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I am not sure either @redhead it's a tricky one. I think one thing thing is to keep more people in the loop, who else can you connect up with for support at the moment? And what is the next step in the safety plan? 

@Ben-RO I don't have anyone. And I've done everything on my safety plan shy of going to hospital.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead that means you need to go to hospital then so that they can help you stay safe

I know hospital is not a great place sometimes, but i reckon that if you work on getting the support you need now it'll mean less time there and more time focusing on recovery and cards and friends and fun. I know that aint an easy choice to make though Smiley Sad 

@Ben-RO I've gone back to case management, I'll see what happens from here
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's a really great call to make @redhead they know you, what you need and can keep working through what to do, whether things get worse, or get better. In the mean time i also encourage you to keep trying safety plan stuff- sometimes it takes a few goes for it to be helpful- right? 

@Ben-RO they are going to see about an admission. That's if the Dr agrees and there's a bed.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire