cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Going through a rough patch

@mrmusic it's a good idea to go to disability advisor. It has helped me with my studies.

Do you want to talk through your strategies with us.
Are you safe
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Yes I'm safe. Call me crazy but I'm going for a walk (yes, even in 40 degree heat!) - I hope it helps.

thats a really positive step forward @mrmusic be careful in the heat though as it can make you feel worse. keep hydrated as well. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Awesome to hear that you are going to check in with the disability advisor @mrmusic! How did your walk go? I hope you kept yourself nice and hydrated in the heat 🙂 I love having a walk in the sun when it’s not too hot!

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@T4ils @scared01 I didn’t go for a long walk, it was just way too hot. I’m stuck in this negative rut and I can’t get out of it Smiley Sad

yeh i thought it would be @mrmusic thats ok maybe do something else you enjoy like watch a movie?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mrmusic We are here to listen if you want to talk about the kind of thoughts that are swarming around tonight. Negative ruts can be a drainer for sure! Heart

@Bree-RO So many things seem to be going wrong - even tiny things.

Our garden is dying and so is our lawn because there has been hardly any rain for a few months. We’ve been watering it every day, but it’s not helping because it’s been so hot. So much work going into it and for what? That’s what it feels like with everything I do, and it’s so frustrating! Smiley Sad

That is a really good analogy using your garden - you're so good at reflecting and verbalising things. I am sorry to hear about the garden mate! I bet those plants love that you're trying though Smiley Happy That's a beautiful thing to at least try. Is there anything else in your personal life where things seem to be going a wee bit off track? We're always here to listen.

@Bree-RO So many people I know are getting married and starting families, and I’m just stuck here really lonely. I sort of don’t really know what to do, apart from what I am doing now.

(@Brendos94 its not just you feeling lonely)