cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Going through a rough patch

hey @mrmusic ill take a look at your journal notes in a better head space. 

sometimes today  doesnt have to be worse than the day before it can build up over time and often without knowing it until it comes to a point and its noticeable and your struggling and thats ok too

have you thought about speaking to your gp about something for sleep? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01I'm already on meds at night which are supposed to 'relax' me. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I'm really not in a good way right now. Probably going to log off soon.

@mrmusic so sorry to hear about how you're feeling mate. Lack of sleep is really no good. Our friend @scared01 has some good ideas around sleep and essential oils. Have you looked into this?

I have noticed when my sleep is lacking my mental health takes a dive. The sun could be shining and I would still numb out. We're here to listen about what you're going through Heart

lack of sleep doesnt help @mrmusic its pretty late where i am so maybe logging off and trying to sleep is the best thing to do,maybe a meditation whilst in bed will help relax you further

Yeah probably a good idea @scared01 - I am starting to see a couple of serious warning signs - including being 'overtired' (where I struggle to sleep despite being sooo tired).

your becoming more self aware too, you should be proud of that @mrmusic

see how you go, as Bree also said some essiential oils help too like lavender for sleep put in a diffuser with some other oils and i think water... but not too sure, youd have to ask around for that part. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll see you around, good night Heart

i hope today was a better day for you @mrmusic 

how are you feeling? how did you sleep?

I'm sorry to hear that @mrmusic 

I don't know if you should go to the doctors about your sleeping troubles, that is up to you to decide. 

Depression is like that, sometimes it kicks our asses extra hard and we feel it more than other days. I've gone through those periods and tend to need more 'recovery' time than usual. Remember, don't beat yourself up if you are not being productive or if you don't have any energy. It's not your fault, just your body trying to adjust itself. And take extra care of yourself, drink water, eat a banana for that energy etc. 

Today is a much better day everyone, hopefully things continue to stay good Smiley Happy