cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Going through a rough patch

@Bree-RO I don’t know if you’re allowed to give advice about this, but I’ve been thinking of applying to become a builder, apparently the applications are processed in March. Do you think I’m too negative to be a builder?

@mrmusic I think it's great you want to be a builder you've been a great help to me lately. There's no harm in applying.
When I applied I worried about the same thing tbh. The thing about being a builder is also knowing about the right times to ask for help and doing so can show others it's OK.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @mrmusic shoot us an email forums@reachout.com Smiley Happy I will flag with RO tonight that you'll be sending a query! I am an after hours mod so don't have much say over that stuff but will definitely let the team know you're keen.

Thanks @Bree-RO will do

Thanks @redhead

Really don’t know why I felt so bold as to ask that!

@mrmusic hope your feeling ok I'm always here if you wanna chat 

@Brendos94 Not gonna lie, I just don’t know how to deal with my head right now. I’ve just had a sudden, unexpected burst of confidence (not from alcohol haha) after feeling so down for a few days. I’m confused...

That is good @mrmusic what do you think shifted things?

I think it was the whole builder thing, because to actually take some action about this would mean that I would have to accept that I have the confidence to do something positive - a very different outlook to even a couple of hours ago. Hopefully its onwards and upwards from here!

i was asked to become a builder so not sure about to apply @mrmusic but it would be worth a shot in applying Smiley Happy 

i think its great youve had a confidence boost, its amazing what a little bit of positivity can do cant it 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**