cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye

It actually feels like no one gives a damn about me, only the people on here that’s if there are people and I’m not talking to a bunch of robots, but it’s not good enough I need people who are actually in my life to care about me. My mum doesn’t listen to me, my friends are oblivious to how I feel and my sister is disabled so it’s not like she understands to care about me. It feels like there is no point staying that it wouldn’t be any different on earth if I was gone, no one would notice if I fricking died what’s the point in going on and living another day.

I actually just want to say goodbye family and friends, goodbye world for the last time but there is something holding me back from following through with my plan. But I want to die so badly. I feel like I won’t be here next week but I want to but I don’t want to there is something tiny pulling on my heart telling me don’t do it,, don’t kill yourself but the majority of me is ready to do it. Soon I am just going to ignore that tiny thing and do it. 

Re: Goodbye

Hey @Mrstweety5482
It sounds really tough to be where your at. I'm glad there's a tiny bit inside you keeping you here, do you have any thing that could help that part grow, like a hobby or something special.
Are you safe atm.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hey @Mrstweety5482,  i can hear how much pain you're in right now and i'm so so sorry that you're going through this
I know it feels like such a small part of you, but that part of you that is holding you back is important, and a testament to how hard you've been fighting. Do you feel able to keep yourself safe right now? Would you feel comfortable contacting Lifeline or the Suicide Call Back Service?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're have a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hi @Mrstweety5482,

How are you going today? It sounds like last night was a really difficult night for you Heart We are thinking of you today and are here if you want to chat. 

I can see you have been spending some time in the hanging out spaces of the forums too which is great -they can be a really great distraction or a space to just have fun! 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO

I just... I can’t stop crying and I’m sobbing like I’ve never sobbed and I don’t know why idk how to handle it I just feel a really deep level of sadness, I can’t do it any more

i need to stop seeing him

It’s just so hard... it’s getting to the point where I’m so close to giving up. He makes me feel like crap one day then treats me like a queen the next I never know how he’s going to treat me. I can’t stop crying my mum doesn’t listen to me and my best friends even my closest friends have no idea I feel like a complete idiot. I feel totally worthless.

Why me. Why does my life have to be like this. I look at my friends and they are happy and are open with their parents and friends. They have no scars on them. They seem so perfect then I look at myself in the mirror and at my life and I just think WHAT AN EPIC FAIL OF A HUMAN BEING

Goodbye everyone 

Honestly I can’t do it. I just tried to attempt to end my life but it’s not happening ugh I just want it to be over with but there is something telling me to stop and not do it

before i saw anything else, are you safe right now ? @Mrstweety5482