cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Goodbye

Hi @Mrstweety5482 sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear how you have been treated it must feel awful. It looks like you could do with some further support right now. I would highly recommend contacting Kids Helpline or eHeadspace by phone or webchat or SCBS. I'm also going to send you an email so please keep a look out. We're here to listen and support you Heart

im really worried about you and i would encourage you very much to call 000 or go to your local hospital. there is also Lifeline on 131 114 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467. there is also Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511

hey. not a robot. just someone who feels the same. Look I can’t wave a wand and fix your problem, that you have, but I can ask that you stay here. Coming from a stranger, it sounds weird. But look I’ve felt the same way too, and I still do sometimes but it’s just not the way to go. It feels like there’s nothing but I can assure you there’s something, no matter how small it could be. You may not feel it or believe it but you do have an impact on people and will be missed. Don’t make them miss you because they have to. Stay strong. You can do it. And I’m here if you need to talk about it some more. -0 

Highlighted

Hey @Mrstweety5482, i know things have been so hard for you lately, today especially, and what you're going through is beyond awful.

I just wanted to thank you so much for reaching out to us. I know talking to people online can sometimes feel like you're shouting into a void, but we really do care and we're always here if you need us <3 
Did you want to talk a bit about what's going on for you right now? 
Hope you're doing okay tonight xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

hey @Mrstweety5482

thinking of you also. please dont be afriad to reach out for those supports Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thankyou for your support @scared01 @ecla34 @ZER0 @litgym @Lan-RO I am safe.

i got no sleep last night.

im going to spend time with my sister and brother in law and their 4 kids. Mum thinks it’s a good idea to get out of the house for a bit.

im scared of myself but I dumped my boyfriend this morning I finally had the courage to stand up to him and he backed away

Hey there @Mrstweety5482, thanks for confirming your safety with us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get sleep last night. Are you able to take a nap today, if you're feeling really tired? Hopefully tonight is better for you Smiley Happy
Spending some time with your sister, brother in law and their kids sounds like a good idea, what will you be doing?

Well done for breaking up with your boyfriend! It sounds like it was a tough decision for you. It's not easy to have the courage to stand up to others, and we're all so proud of you for doing so Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

hey @Mrstweety5482

Im glad to hear your safe and that youll be going to spend some time with other family members.I hope it helps even just a bit. Well done for doing what is best for you with your relationship and trying to move forward with your life.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**