cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Grief and loss

Right now I am... Feeling grief. My younger brother that was 2 had died of tuberculosis. R.I.P. Max (~-~)

Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Hey @NightNadder23.. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you... Would you like me to link you into some further support as well ie someone to talk to about this stuff...? Let me know - we're all ears on RO as well Heart

Highlighted

Hey @NightNadder23 i am so sorry for your loss. What do you need right now and how can we support you?

Also i moved your post into its very own thread, because i want to give you a space where we can sit with you to talk through this with you if that's what you'd like.

Highlighted

So sorry for your loss @NightNadder23. We're all here to support you however we can.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Re: Grief and loss

Hey @NightNadder23 I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We're here to listen to support you however you need so please let us know how we can best support you right now. Thinking of you

Highlighted

Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me! Now talking about it, its a very hard thing when you loved someone so much. It would've been a great thing if Max was here with me, to be honest he was the sweetest little brother I've ever known. I cant say much. I would take care of him each and every day I could, and letting go of a habit like that wasn't pleasant either. I don't know if right now I'm being too cheesy and all, but I have this dream repeating over and over again, where I am in the darkness and then there is a cradle in a spotlight. As I walk closer to it, I see Max with his emerald eyes, and I pick him up and sing mums lullaby. Once again thank you all for supporting me and listening to my thoughts. Feel free to share your story too.

Highlighted

Hey @NightNadder23 of course, all here for you to listen as you need <3

Such beautiful words about your bro, thank you for sharing these heart warming words I sense so much love and care for Max.. Well done on reaching out to us.

There's an organisation I can really vouch for called Compassionate Friends [click here]. You can call them 24/7, most of the staff have lived experience and can be really great people to talk to following the passing of a loved one, these guys also have a lot of knowledge and insight into the passing of a child. You may not need it but the link is there in case Heart