cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI THEIR CHRISTMAS Feels

For all those people I know this section is supposed to be about things not being right but I just wanted to break the cycle for a bit and write something nice come on it's christmas.

I wish every single individual here a merry christmas i hope you have wonderful times be it with your family be it without your family, this time of the year every one takes a chance to reflect back on their life they get a little sad they get a little down or afraid of the future.

I want everyone to forget they are adults or teenager's or pre-teens for a second and just listen to this for the moment being we are not anything but children and our job is to have fun enjoy ourselves and live this christmas holdiay to the max oh and please be sure to ignore any cheesy stuff i say i cant help myself sometimes.

For those that feel unloved and unwanted even though I do not know you, and we are perfect stranger's i give you my utmost love because it is a love for humanity ( im not christian but i respect your religeon equally) and for humanity there is no divition because we are all human.

For those that doubt themselves never doubt because I believe in you each and every single one of you because you are important to me no matter how many no matter how little you matter deeply to me.

For those with fear as the disney princess says let it go accept what you are afraid of allow it to take form and banish it because i know you people are brave and courageous.

For those with any mental or physical illness though it may not seem like it at the time every second we are alive...its a miracle because no life here is a mistake we are all perfect just as we should be and I believe ...you are wonderful without a doubt 100%

So for anyone out there having issues meery Christmas I love you all and please take care of yourself this is bottlez signing out and wishing you a freakin awezum christmas later peeps <3

Re: HI THEIR CHRISTMAS Feels

What a nice message - I think we can all do with hearing things like this!! Thanks so much @Bottle !

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thank you so much @Bottle I really appreciate your message and I hope you have a Merry Christmas too and everyone else here on RO Smiley Happy

Thanks for the message @Bottle 

I love that it includes everyone who might be struggling to enjoy Christmas this year.

Keeping the Christmas spirit alive! love your message @Bottle Heart

Hope everyone has a wicked Christmas Smiley Very Happy

@Bottle This post made me smile so much when I read it! Thanks for such a lovely message and I'm definitely loving the Frozen reference too Smiley Tongue