cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hallucinations

Hey @redhead I am about to log off, please stay safe tonight remember SCBS or 000. You've done incredibly well lately. If it helps maybe start a new thread to help engage you. What about a "best of X Box games thread"? You're so valued, I do hope you get a bit of rest tonight. 

Here for you @redhead Heart

What game where you playing?

@Bree-RO @honky I ended up in DEM (what we call emergency in Tassie) last night.
I was going to a place to self harm badly (I never do it at home) I texted my best mate on the way and he convinced me to go to hospital so I wouldn't deal with consequences of self harm on our holiday .
He said I'm having a psychotic episode. I'm scared because what I'm going through is real and he just thinks it's all in my head. The aliens and beings are real and for some reason they chose me to be a conduit or they chose to torture me for entertainment, I don't know which.

And I'm terrified to text my mate this morning, the aliens said something bad would happen to him if I didn't hurt myself.
=============================
Through adversity, there is redemption
With passion, fighting
I am unbroken
-Killswitch Engage

@redhead, I'm really glad you called your best mate last night and took their advice to go to the emergency room. You made a good decision for your safety. Do you have any reason to believe the aliens? They don't seem to tell the truth. Keep making those decisions for your safety, and reach out to your CM or your other services. I didn't know you were going on holiday! Do you have a thread where we can chat about your travel plans? It might help to focus on them for a while.

I got told I'm getting am discharged at 12, it's 2 and I'm still waiting on meds. Grrrr 

@ElleBelle I'll make the thread when I get home. If I get home... Lol 

With passion, fighting
I am unbroken
-Killswitch Engage

@ElleBelle I just got home. I think I'm going to bed after dinner and once I made that thread.  

With passion, fighting
I am unbroken
-Killswitch Engage

Hey @redhead
Checking in, Smiley Happy
How are you feeling now?

@Bee I'm feeling ok right now, I had a really good sleep. I slept from 6.30pm til 11am lol. We'll see how the day turns out

With passion, fighting
I am unbroken
-Killswitch Engage
Highlighted

that's awesome @redhead

I'm glad you had a good sleep Smiley Happy

hi @redhead i suffer from visual hallucinations as well, i havent had much luck with these either so im not sure bhow to help but am happy to listen to your concerns. 

have you found anything helpful at all?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 125 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors