cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard atm

I just want someone to chat with, it's fucking hard atm and I'm pretty over everything.

Re: Hard atm

Hi @FootyFan26 sorry to hear you're having a hard time. What's on your mind and how are you looking after yourself tonight? Heart

What's up @FootyFan26 - here to talk Smiley Happy

@Lan-RO @roseisnotaplant I don't know what's up. I just feel like shit and don't really want to help myself.

I know the feels @FootyFan26 - in the mood to try force yourself in to drawing or reading or playing music or something? Or do you think an early night would be a good idea? Or we could extensively chat about the astoundingly fascinating bin chicken here Smiley Tongue

I'm listening to music atm but sometimes it makes it worse, it's too early for an early night atm. Please share about the outstandingly fascinating bin chicken though, I'm interested.

Did you know that the bin chicken came second in last year's 'Australian bird of the year' competition? It was a thrilling battle, and the glorious beloved bin chicken was beaten only by the evil bicyclist-swooping magpie who undoubtedly cheated.

@roseisnotaplant Woah! Magpie's are Aussie in a way but the bin chicken has to get the title sooner or later. Or Big Bird should.

I am in favour of big bird Smiley Tongue

Is Sesame Street Aussie?

I am so over everything right now :/