cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a tough time?

I have stress and anxiety I have been bullied because I’m not like the others at school and that people talk about me saying stuff that isn’t true. I don’t know what to do because everyday I feel insecure About myself of the way I look and my height because I’m tall. Please someone help me ?Smiley Surprised

Re: Having a tough time?

@Tashbear221 Hi have you tried talking to the school about the bullying you are experiencing? dont worry about being tall it can be a good thing although at times it wont feel that way. if you are feeling stressed and anxious then perhaps seeing a counselor would be a good place to start. 

@Eden1717

@Eden1717 wrote:

@Tashbear221 Hi have you tried talking to the school about the bullying you are experiencing? dont worry about being tall it can be a good thing although at times it wont feel that way. if you are feeling stressed and anxious then perhaps seeing a counselor would be a good place to start. 

I’ve tried a counselor and talked to the school but they don’t do anything about it

@Tashbear221 thats not good that the school isnt helpful maybe have you talked to your parents about this? maybe if you have tried a counselor then a psychologist might be a next step sometimes psychologists are able to deal with more complex issues. 

Hey @Tashbear221

I'm sorry to hear that you are being bullied Smiley Sad We have some excellent articles and stories here on the site about bullying

Have you spoken to anyone else apart from the school counsellor about the bullying?

I'm sorry to hear that the school did nothing, that doesn't sound fair at all.

Do you have any friends at school who can help you stand up to the bullies?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @Tashbear221

I'm sorry you're being bullied at your school because you are different and tall. I hope you know that being different isn't bad, it means you're unique, different to everyone else and people are afraid of that for whatever reason. 

I think as you get older your opinion about your height will change so hang in there. I hear a lot of girls end up liking to be taller as they look more classy and elegant.  

Highlighted

@LeoTheLion thanks for the information I really appreciate it

Hey @Tashbear221, just wanted to check in. How are you doing today?

Bullying really sucks Smiley Sad we're here to support you as much as we can!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //