cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Hello

Hi @lost_Space_Explorer5,
You are right about high school teachers. Haha, 'I don't want to be attached to my uni professors' that made me laugh Smiley Happy

Thank you for understanding. I use ReachOut on my laptop as I can't use it on my phone as my parents would see. So it takes me some time to reply on here. Sorry.

Its been the usual. Tired, have a headache and feeling low.
But how have you been travelling?

Lol Hey-Hello-Hi 🤣
Highlighted

Hi @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , @Tiny_leaf 

How have you been going?

Hope you and your families are doing well. Smiley Happy

May every day be filled with wellness, smiles, laughter, happiness, love and kindness.

Highlighted

Hi @HelloHi 

Oops it looks like that glitch has come up again, @Lost_Space_Explorer5 may not have got a notification for your last post...

Aww, thank you and I hope the same for you.

I'm getting a puppy soon!!

How are you going?

Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf,

That's amazing that you are getting a puppy!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

I am going ok, remote learning is hard though.

How are you going?
Highlighted

I like remote learning because I can be by myself but its quite hard to find a quiet space in my house
Highlighted

Hey @HelloHi Smiley Tongue I've been doing okay. I'm sorry to hear you've been tired and low, and can't find a quiet place in your house. That sounds really frustrating.. Can you think of any other place you could go study that aren't closed atm? That's a tough one..
Highlighted

@HelloHi I'm going pretty good!

Yeah I heard remote learning can cause a lot of problems for some people...

I hope things settle down soon.

Highlighted

Hi @lost_Space_Explorer5
I'm glad that you are doing okay. Smiley Happy How has today been for you?

I don't have a quiet place to work, atm I am behind in school. The past days haven't been great. There is so much work from school its overwhelming. I have been feeling a bit low lately and my mind feels really heavy and full, it's hard to concentrate and think. I don't know what is going on, but it feels suffocating.
Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf,
I am glad that you are doing pretty good! Smiley Happy
How has today been for you?

I don't like going to school with other people because going to school is pretty lonely and my friends don't like me, I am an extra. At home, its hard because there is so much work, there is more work than it is in school, lol.
Highlighted

that's really tough @HelloHi, are there any activities or things that make you feel better when you are feeling the low that you mentioned?