cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Hello

Hey Hello Hi, I'm sorry to hear school work is overwhelming, as well as stuff to do around the house Smiley Sad That sucks that you've been feeling low and overpowered by your thoughts, have you tried any mindfulness before? Or writing down all your worries? I've found that helps me Smiley Happy

I'm sorry you feel lonely at school Smiley Sad What do you mean you're an extra? Do you feel invisible? Smiley Sad Have your friends said they don't like you or indicated otherwise?

I'm doing okay today thanks for checking in Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @HelloHi, how have you been going recently? Just wanting to check in to see if you're going okay? Have you been able to reach out to any supports? I hope you're not feeling as alone Smiley Sad We're always here to chat if you need Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hi @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been sick and came back from the hospital a week ago. 

I haven't tried mindfulness before.

I feel like an extra, because my friends hardly talk to me, whenever I talk to them, they don't really care or ignore because I don't go to places with them nor we have much in common. They would only care or talk to me, if their other friends were absent.

I have one friend who doesn't do that, but she has other friends that are much better than me.

I haven't been able to reach out to any supports. 

Thank you @Lost_Space_Explorer5  for being here. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @HelloHi, it's really good to hear back from you. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and in hospital, I hope you're feeling better now? Would you be willing to give mindfulness a try? That sounds really hard that your friends don't talk to you very much Smiley Sad It sounds like there is one friend who is more supportive and it's more your own thoughts of comparing yourself to their other friends that are making you feel down? Perhaps you could talk to them about this?

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach out to any supports, that must be very isolating Smiley Sad

You're welcome, we're always here to listen Smiley Happy