cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hi

Hey, I'm Oli and I'm 15 years old. People never want to talk or be around me at school. I'm sick of being sad and alone. I want friendship and someone who gets me.

I love drama, music, singing and Youtube. I'm also gay

Oli

Re: Hi

Hey @Oil68 How has your weekend been?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @Oli68 I am super sorry to hear about the hard stuff you're going through at school, ReachOut is a great place to get some support around school, we're all here to listen and help.

Did you want to talk a bit about what's going on with other people? Sometimes it's good to get stuff off your chest Smiley Happy 

hi @Oli68

welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

here to listen about anything you like

also we have a few LBQTI threads if you would like to join those

@Bree-RO could you maybe be able to link some in here for Oli?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Hey!

Hey @Oli68 and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy
I completely understand how you're feeling, aside from my friends (who basically ditched me in the last couple of years anyway) I was completely alone. I know it's different to having a friend in person, but we're all here for you Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@scared01 awesome idea Smiley Happy

Thread is here [click] for you @Oli68 if you want to check it out Smiley Happy

Re: Hey!

Thanks! Tell me a bit about yourself.

It's been ok. Just feel alone. I don't think I've been invited to anything for like a year

Hey, Thanks for responding. No one really gets me at school, I try and try to talk to people and be as nice as possible but it just seems like they don't want me in their lives. Outside of school, no one invites me out or ever talks to me

hi @Oli68

also just a heads u so we know who your talking to if your on a computer type in the @ symbol and names will pop up so you can direct your question to that person.

if your on phone itll still do the same thing Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**