Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi

@scared01

Thanks, still trying to work it all out

not a problem @Oli68 we all have to start from somewhere Smiley Happy

i get how your feeling about friends. im finsished high school now but all through high school i was pretty much a loner and the friends i thought i had didnt invite me out or really wanted to hang out with me. i was like the third wheel so i understand how your feeling.

is there a way to join an interest group within your school to make some new friends? a sport maybe?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Finding friends in school can be really difficult. To be honest, if it wasn't for my mum basically introducing me to a group of girls then abandoning me, I don't think I'd of made any friends (it's so embarrassing when I think back on it). Throughout high school and primary school, I think I got invited out to... 3 or 4 things. And that was in the early years.
Are there any clubs or groups near you that you could try joining @Oli68? Sometimes clubs can be a good way to meet people with similar interests to you and make friends.
Highlighted

hey @Oli68

just wondering how your going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Oli68

Welcome to Reach Out!

You said that people people don't invite you places. This my be a long shot, but what if you invited them to the movies or something? Kinda like showing that you are interested in being their friend. 

Let me know what you think. Smiley Happy

Hi @Oli68 how are you? Loneliness can be a terrible feeling. But it seems like a lot of us have felt it too, so maybe we can share some tips to help Smiley Happy

There's already been a lot of suggestions about external activities to get to know other people, which is awesome. Have you investigated any of these?

Also I wanted to ask, what is one thing you enjoy doing? Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart