cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

I've been an involuntary patient the last 1.5 weeks which is why I haven't been online. I finally agreed with treatment and accepted that I needed help today, then they discharged me. I got back from leave, saw the Dr for 5 min who said I have to leave. I didn't feel ready to go home. I need help, like I wasn't coping in hospital, how am I meant to cope at home. I'm scared. I'm stuck alone with my hallucinations. I asked for help instead of saying I want to go home and kill myself so they kick me out. Wtf. 

=============================
No matter what it is we've faced
It's now part of us
No matter what we've faced in this life
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

Re: Hi

I've been home just over 2 hours and I already want to die again. I'm fucking over this shit. 

It's now part of us
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

@redhead I am so sorry they didn't listen to you and have asked you to leave, what was their reasoning? Super concerned about you already wanting to die, I can hear you're in pain. I am here to listen with the crew. Are you able to stay safe?

Yeh @Bree-RO

They needed the bed, that's all they said
It's now part of us
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

@redhead that sounds really frustrating, is there anything you have planned for tonight? Where are you at the moment? 

Hey @redhead. New kid on the block here haha. Rather than asking for what must be the umpteenth time, I just got a bit of an insight into what's going on with you from your post history - hope that's not weird lol. I don't wanna launch into some diatribe as if I know you from just that though, so... anything you wanna talk about?

Hey @shio thanks heaps for helping our friend @redhead Heart Just to let you know our forums are for 14-25 year olds so just wanted to double check on whether you've hit 26 yet? If not feel free to keep hanging Smiley Happy Otherwise there's some other forums I would be happy to link you in with. 

Hey @redhead, nice to see you back! Smiley Happy

This kind of experience is unfortunately too common in mental health wards. I know of a number of cases from my local area where people were discharged well before they were ready because of lack of beds. This is absolutely not okay, and I am just glad that you are able to keep yourself safe. What are you up to tonight? Heart

@redhead Just a reminder SCBS is there (1300 659 467) if you need or 000 if you need. I hope you get some rest. Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Bree-RO - I'm 26 in June, so I've still got a couple months left in me! Wish I'd found you all sooner.

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 194 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors