cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hopeless. (TW)

@litgym thanks, I find them oddly soothing
@bigavocada I have a bunch of tattoos

I'm really bad today. I really want to die. The tattoo is awesome but it didn't change anything
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

hey @redhead

you are not alone, i also want to die terribly so maybe we could push through tonight together ? i believe in you !

oooo i can’t wait to get some tattoos !! what tattoo did you get ? Heart and do you mind sharing what your other tattoos are ?

@litgym i have a long list of tattoos. This one is a character from my favourite video game.

I really don't know how I'm going to get through tonight. But I'm try so hard to be strong
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead ahh that’s so cool !! are you happy with it ? Heart

mm yeah, it’s gonna be really hard but im happy you are trying. do you think you’ll contact any helplines or go to ED if things get worse ?

@redhead the tattoo sounds awesome

But i can hear you're still in a really hard place atm... have you spoken to your CM, or anyone else? 

What can you do tonight to keep yourself safe? 

I promised the clozapine clinic nurse I would @litgym I try to keep my promises
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead you ARE strong! And like @litgym said you have us all behind you supporting you, sending so much love your way Heart

Super happy to hear that your tattoo went awesome Smiley Happy

@gina-RO my case man is away. I briefly mentioned it to the nurse I saw this morning. I'm going to try and just hang at home or get drunk
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead is there any self care you could do at home if you'll be hanging there tonight? Heart

Hey @redhead, I am glad to hear that you like to keep your promises. Let's work with this. What can you do tonight to ensure that you can keep your promise of staying safe? How will alcohol impact this? Heart What is your favourite video game if you don't mind me asking (I love video games)?