cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopeless. (TW)

Mania sucks. Psychosis sucks. Police suck. I'm over my stupid life.

So last night the aliens started screaming at me about all this shit. I started doing what they were telling me and I ended up getting dragged into hospital in hand cuffs. I pretty much had to lie myself out of the situation just so I could go home coz the aliens would kill me and people I love if I ended back in hospital.

Anyway I'm home and really scared 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Hopeless. (TW)

hey @redhead

sounds like you are dealing with so much during this episodeSmiley Sad im really sorry about last night that sounds awfulHeart 

are the aliens still around right now ? are you safe ? i think i good idea is to maybe go stay at a friends/relatives for the night or maybe go back to ED? have you spoken to your case manager ?

sending my love HeartHeart

@litgym the aliens are bad. I can't go back to ed the drs are being manipulated by the aliens and they will put me in the psych ward. I can't go back there. And my case manager is off til Friday.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead,

Thank you for reaching out to us right now- it sounds like it has been a really difficult 24 hours for you Heart I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. I can hear how painful this is right now and I want you to know we are here for you Heart

Echoing what @litgym has said above, do you think it would be helpful to get in contact with your case manager? There are also these services if you need to chat to someone straight away

Thinking of you today @redhead! Please let us know how you are going during the evening Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@redhead ah i see, do you think it’s worth contacting any of the above helplines @Jess1-RO linked ?

Hi @redhead,

I just saw your message about your case manager. Is there someone else you can contact right now like a helpline here

Do you have any distractions around at the moment? Like some music or a movie?

I think I just need a nap rn
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead a nap sounds like a good idea. let us know how things are after Heart

That sounds like a good plan @redhead Heart

@litgym @Jess1-RO the nap didn't end up happening. I remember I needed a blood test done
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire