cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hospital possibly

I am ok ish I am really jittery or buzzed or idk how to describe it I am still really scared my caseworker is going to send me back to hospital I have written her a note for when I see her next but I don't know if I should give it to her or not I really don't know what to do.

Hey @Eden1717 I can see that this is really troubling you, and it really seems like it's been on your mind for a few days.

Do you think you could step away from the computer/mobile for 10 minutes and do some self-care for now - I just grabbed a tea which is grounding me, perhaps it's music or a nap for you? What sort of things do you enjoy doing? Colouring or deep breathing are other sort of things that might help you take a step back from the situation! 

I have been listening to music and trying to do all sorts of stuff for days it just isn't working at the moment. 

@Eden1717 okay, do you think you might be able to give somebody a call to just talk through what's going on for you? A friend or family? 

i have talked to a friend so that was good i am just a bit restless tonight. 

Hey @Eden1717 it's awesome that you've talked to a friend. Are you feeling any better? Have you tried anything to help relax you?

i am still really all over the place i just cant seem to relax 

Have you tried mindfulness before @Eden1717? Do you think you could give it a go now?

Hi @Eden1717

I agree with@N1ghtW1ng on mindfulness. I sometimes have trouble sleeping and I find that it helps a lot with relaxation. 

Please keep us updated! 

yes i have been trying midfulness i just cant seem to make it work at the moment