cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hospital possibly

Hey @Eden1717 did you manage to get some sleep last night?

not really like a 3 hours max i am really stressed at the moment i need to find something but i cant and i am trying really hard to keep calm but i am not having much luck and everything is really complicated. i dont know what to do anymore. 

@Eden1717 What have you used in the past to help you relax, how did you make it work and do you think you could try any of that now?

When are you seeing your case manager next? Do you have any appointments with your psychologist or doctor coming up?

i have an appointment with my psychiatrist in a coulpe of days and my psychologist the day after that and i am seeing my case worker soon too. i texted her aswell but she hasnt replied i am really stressed i feel like i am going to scream i literally cant seem to calm down and everything is making me jumpy and i spent the morning looking for fairies and i cant find them and i need to or something bad is going to happen and i am trying i really am i just dont know what to do. 

@Eden1717 I can see you are trying really hard in a difficult situation so good on you for that! Have you tried ReachOut's breathe app? It's really simple but great to take a step back and help you just focus on your breathing for a little bit instead of what's in your head and calm you down a bit. Do you think you could give that a try? 

Im glad you're seeing your team this week and hopefully your case manager gets back to you soon. 

i will look it up thanks it is just so hard i cant settle like everythig is just setting me off. 

Hey @Eden1717, did you find the Breathe app useful?

Hey @Eden1717 How are you going tonight? 

hey sorry i have taken so long to reply i have been in the hospital 

@Eden1717 That's ok. How are you going now? Anything you want to talk about?