cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to deal with someone who pisses you off

I’m sick of people getting favourited it on here and getting away with whatever they want it’s special treatment and it’s not fair I am sick of it

I’m sorry but I still don’t understand.. when you say on here do you mean on the forums? What do you mean by special treatment and how do people get favourited?

Can’t say too much i’ll get banned... funny that. 

🙄

I’m here to listen and you can tell me whatever you want and actually I know how you feel with the ban situation.. I’ve been banned twice and they were for my posts being edited too much I think but I had seen loads of similar posts.. I know I felt like it wasn’t fair because the only time I could log on was the times I was banned so I couldn’t come here for a while and it was so painful because the forums are so helpful. So I can kinda relate to how you feel and I’m here if you wanna tell me then when I’ve replied you can even edit your posts if you’re worried you’ll be banned? Idk tho.. I can’t really help because I don’t know if this is even what you meant..

I want to but I can’t even though I don’t care if I get banned I’m leaving anyway

I’m sorry for How you are feeling and I’m not sure how to help.. do you wanna chat?

Not really thanks

That’s alright. I hope you have a good night sleep and feel better tomorrow ❤️

I’m not coming back

If that’s what you think you would benefit from then I respect your decision but if it will make things harder for you I encourage you to come back whenever you feel the need. I know you may not feel like you want to come back at all now but that could change tomorrow, next week or next month.. either way myself and the other users on reach out will be here for you xx