cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to deal with someone who pisses you off

IM NOT COMING BACK UNTIL ITS FAIR

I’m sorry I don’t know how to help but if you do feel like you’re not being treated fair on the forums then I encourage you to send an email with your issues as I can’t do anything about it but please know that we’ll always be here if you need xx have a think tonight then decide what you want to do in the morning.

Yeah I’m done that’s what I decided

Never.coming.back

Ok I respect your decision but I encourage you to send an email with the things you are unhappy and give feedback. Also know that you are welcome back any time and I know you don’t feel you will ever do that now but I’m talking in the future. I hope you have a better day tomorrow ❤️

Also.. are you safe and have you been safe today?

I am fine.

And my emails don’t get replied to anyway.

I know I say that a lot but I never mean it.. when you say you’re fine do you mean you are literally fine, don’t want to talk about it or something else? I hear you are really struggling and you are still here even tho you say you aren’t coming back so I see there is something holding you back.. I’m here to help and I’m happy to support you. It’s just me and I’ll be here to listen with no judgement because even tho I don’t know you, I care about you and want you to know that you can say what’s on your mind and I’ll do my best to help xx
please talk to me

Oh I’m sorry to hear your emails don’t get replied to.. are they emails containing things that require an answer? Or are they just informing them on something or letting them know something? I’m sure they would have been read...