Thanks

Re: How to deal with someone who pisses you off

Doesn’t matter

Ok sorry goodnight

Sorry

Yes I really am sorry. I understand if I’ve made you feel worse or made you not want to be here even more. I’m sorry😔

It’s not u

I’m sorry for wasting your time tonight.. supporting people isn’t really my thing.. I’m not good at it sorry

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime how are you going today? I’m sorry things haven’t felt fair on the forums, maybe you could start a thread in suggestions and feedback? Thinking of you. 

@Bananatime04  you’ve done a great job being supportive and listening on this thread Smiley Happy I see you give great support on lots of different threads and imo you’re pretty excellent at it! 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime I've just sent you an email to check in but with regards to dealing with other people when your pissed off. I think the best thing we can do is be solution focused and work out what we can and can't control or change in the situation. I found a few quotes, which might serve as some inspo for moving forward:

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” ~ Mary Engelbreit

"You can’t create positive change from a negative mindset" - source unknown

Sometimes it is better to choose to be healthy instead of right. You decide where to put your most precious resource-your energy. Let go of what you cannot control. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” - Leo Tolstoy

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” - Maya Angelou

@Bananatime04 I also just wanted to give you some props and reiterate what @DruidChild has said. You showed compassion, care and support yesterday, as @Saltwaterdreamtime said it wasn't you, it was that the problem was getting in the way of seeing any solutions.

Thank you @DruidChild ❤️

@Erin-RO I know but I still wasted so much of @Saltwaterdreamtime‘s time.. in the end they felt the same and probably even worse really.. I’m a horrible person and I shouldn’t be here either