cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to manage anxiety increasing by the day

@Saltwaterdreamtime that is completely understandable, and I can only imagine what it has felt like experiencing that level of rejection from health services, it can really be diminishing. 
It is fine to not have that motivation right now, you can only do what is in your capacity Smiley Happy. Everything in the world is up in the air, and a lot of it at the moment I have no explanation for and find myself questioning to. 

Despite all of the uncertainty and powerlessness that you may have over your services right now, you have done an incredible job at maintaining your connection with us here at RO, so I want to commend you on that! 

Is there anything that you might find helpful talking about with us now? Smiley Happy

It’s not even covid it’s just everything in my life is kind of changing and even though I’m really happy it’s just making me uncomfortably anxious @Kaylee-RO

@Saltwaterdreamtime I get that change is difficult and that your anxiousness may be on the rise due to this.  I hope that things can stabilise for you soon and you can reach a sense of balance in your world to some degree.  You are always more than welcome to chat on RO. Smiley Happy

I woke up this morning all shakey and hot @TOM-RO @I can’t do this 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime sorry you woke up feeling this way, thats a horrible way to start your day. Do you want to chat about what is going on for you today?

Barely functioning today @Hannah-RO

And now I’m waiting for my fucking car to get towed!!!! Omg I love my life!!! 

That is so crap @Saltwaterdreamtime, what a shit of a day Smiley Sad I'm so sorry this is all happening. Has your car been towed yet? Thinking of you <3  

So many people helped me push it out the way which was so nice @Hannah-RO it was literally in the middle of the fucking narrow busy main shopping strip blocking both lanes it was so embarassing also there is a lot of things wrong with it apparently 

rip me 

not that I really have all that spare money but 😅