cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I Love Being a Disappointment

Hi @Blurryphaced 

You may not believe it but I'm a disappoint as well.

I'm a disappoint too....

I run form my problems

Coz I can't get a grip 

I loose touch with reality 

It all starts with a little slip.

I slip, loose controll 

I begin to loose me 

In a swerl of Self  loathing

For I am a pirate in  the sea. 

A see full of self hate

I am a disappoint as well 

As the sea  around me swells

Good bye I whisper.

I'm done running, for this fight 

I will find me again

Even if I have to rewrite 

Who I am and begin all over again.

Sorry I just loved your poetry so much I thought I would try and make one too, it's pretty bad but I can relate to being a disappoint and I can see all you want is the approval of every one else when all you need is the approval of yourself. You are beautiful and keep trying.  And you are not pathetic obsessive, stubborn, skeleton of a nobody you are a special soul that puts magic in the world even if you have trubble seeing it. X

@Maryhadalittlelamb 

I love this!

"I'm done running, for this fight 

I will find me again

Even if I have to rewrite 

Who I am and begin all over again." 

This part of your poem I interpreted as really hopeful. Sometimes we do have to rewrite who we are (in fact self development is an ongoing part of life) but it's actually a really beautiful thing when you craft a new version of yourself that you're happy with. Thank you for sharing this with us Heart 

Hi @Bre-RO 

Thank you. I love to write and sometimes we have to rewrite Who we are. X

This brought tears to my eyes. @Maryhadalittlelamb  Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful poem, I am glad to have helped inspire it, and I truly appreciate the kind words and support Smiley Happy In my eyes, you are a gorgeous human being, definitely not a disappointment.

Thank you @Blurryphaced 

You gave me the insperation to write it, I drew from yout creative peice. And as you are also a beautiful unique strong human that is far from a disappoint in my eyes you have such an ability to inspire with your writing we should write something together sometime.  And I'm sorry I brought tears to your eyes. Stay strong beautiful and till nex time you are a beautiful insperation and it's ok not to be ok. X 

You are far from a skeleton beautiful baby don't forget that, and everyone else can see your worth, you just have to look past all this self hate to se the beauty of witch you are. If that makes sense. X