cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I am having a hard time

@Bre-RO  I don’t know what to do I feel physically awful and in a lot of pain and I don’t think I have a psychologist anymore and I am so exhausted. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 What kind of pain are you in? Are you safe? Sounds like such a tough night tonight, I'm sorrySmiley Sad

Tom

Highlighted

@TOM-RO  I have weird stomach cramps and feel gross and like weak. Idk like I really don’t have the energy but I can’t even drink water it hurts too much. I am safe I think, I am so fed up the psychologist didn’t even suggest anyone else to see she just wants to quit and leave me to find someone else alone. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 That sounds awful. Can you tell your parents or call 13 Health or 13 Nurse (depends on state)? I am worried it might be something more serious. Sorry to hear about your psychSmiley Sad

Highlighted

@TOM-RO  I told my mum but she doesn’t seem to care she just said ‘oh’ and the went on doing what she was doing before and hasn’t mentioned it since. 

@Eden1717 Well maybe tell her again if it gets worse or call the numbers I suggested. Have you had this problem before or got it checked by the GP?

Highlighted

@TOM-RO  I am still not feeling good, I think maybe it is stress but idk, I am so exhausted. Everything is a mess still and I dont know what to do about the psychologist situation because I don’t think I have one anymore and I am so just I really can’t deal with all of this, I am so tired, 

Highlighted

That sounds like an extremely difficult situation @Eden1717, and I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having such a tough time recently. I can really understand why you would be feeling so exhausted by everything. It might be helpful to let your self take some time to rest and calibrate before you begin your journey again. We don't always get to chose the times we stop and take time for ourselves, but it's almost always beneficial when it does happen!

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO  I literally cannot rest I do not have time I am having to fight with Centrelink, I have about 4 days worth of paper work to do plus 3 months worth of study to do as well as about 50 other things to do in the next 4 weeks. I genuinely do not have time to rest or to take time off because a bunch of people screwed up and I am having to clean up their mess, now I will also have to add finding a psychologist to that list. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

Wow it sounds like you've a lot on your plate!  I remember during university there would be periods were the amount of things I had to do seemed insurmountable; it was overwhelming as there were deadlines.  Although we all deal with things differently, I work best when I start with one task and go from there.  Rather than see it as a whole, break the tasks into their separate parts.  I'm much more productive when I work that way.

Not sure if this helps but sending you positive vibes to get the work done Heart