cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I am having a hard time

@TOM-RO  This isn’t just about doing tasks they are a big part but there is a lot of other stuff going on and I know you meant well but I feel like everyone just keeps making this seem like it is just something I need to work through and that isn’t really the case. But I guess that is what I get it seems everyone but the mods doesn’t want to talk to me my psychologist or should I say ex psychologist has said I am too much effort and honestly I am too tired to keep trying to make myself understood when no one seems to be able too I really don’t even have enough energy to try and take care of my basic needs. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I'm sorry that I haven't been able to come here much...

I really struggle with energy too.. do you think there are any "cheats" to make the stuff involved in looking after yourself any easier/ is that something that you think might help?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I am already doing all the ‘cheating’ I can anything more and it is just not even going to cover the bare minimum. It isn’t just energy I can’t even explain it at this point. I keep trying to tell people things aren’t ok but no one is listening or if they are they aren’t actually hearing me. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 that sucks...

I wish I could recommend some service that would help but honestly I'm looking for one too...

There's not much I can do but I'm here to listen if you want to talk. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I don’t know everything is falling apart and I really can’t take another thing I really can’t 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 

I'm hearing you. The struggle and heaviness you're feeling, is really coming through in your words. What are you up to today and how are you feeling right now?

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  I am not feeling good at all I am really anxious and I don’t feel ok and I don’t know what to do I can’t I am so I feel like I am about to snap. 

Hi @Eden1717  I just wanted to check in, I was reading through your posts, things seem like they are really overwhelming at the moment. I know you spoke about feeling like no one is listening, we are here and want to listen to what's happening for you.

I am also sorry to hear that the psychologist didn't refer you to anyone else, that would have been so disappointing. Is this something that you have let your family know about and can they support you with finding a new psychologist? I know you and your family have been through a lot lately so that would be difficult too.

I don't want to provide you with a heap of suggestions as I can hear that you have thought of so many yourself, what do you need from the community right now to ease some of this strain you are feeling?    

Highlighted

@Claire-RO  I don’t even know anymore I keep thinking things will help but then they don’t and I just can’t even do small things all I was supposed to do was send an email and make one phone call today that is what I said I had to do bare minimum and I haven’t done either I woke up at 7:30am and didn’t get out of bed until 1:30pm because I just couldn’t and then I have just been sitting around ever since I am thirsty but I can’t even get my water bottle a meter away because it feels too hard. I can’t sleep but I can’t be in my hard right now either I keep randomly tearing up and I don’t know what to do, half of what I am even typing is just predictive text and I just really can’t process anything properly. I really don’t feel ok. 

Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717

I can hear that things feel pretty tough and overwhelming at the moment. I just wanted to say that seeing you be so open and vulnerable on here is pretty amazing! I know it can be difficult to do that sometimes.

I'm sorry to hear that the psychologist didn't refer you on, I imagine that might feel a quite disheartening. Would your GP be able to assist with referral to another psychologist?

Days where everything feels extremely overwhelming and a bit too much are really hard, and I am sorry to hear that today felt that way for you. I find when I have days where I feel extremely overwhelmed that it helps to view the little things I've achieved as little successes, for example: getting out of bed might have felt really tough for you to do today - but you did it.

I am hearing you when you say you're not feeling okay right now. The community is here to listen and support you here! If you're not feeling safe right now, Lifeline (131 114) is also available.

Is there anything the community can do right now to support you?