Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I am having a hard time

@Eden1717 that sounds horrible...

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  It is... 

@JazzInMay  I don’t have a gp my GP left and I haven’t found a good one since. I also don’t find lifeline helpful at all or any other helpline for that matter. I don’t know what anyone could do because I don’t know what is going to help. I feel like I am about to snap and there is nothing else I can do. 

Highlighted

Hang in there @Eden1717

I'm sending hugs your way! ❤

Hey @Eden1717 , I've just been catching up on the last few days, and wanted to check in with you. 

I feel like sometimes words aren't enough, I'm so sorry that you're sitting in such a dark space at the moment. The community is here for you to support you and hold space for you in any way we can. 

How are you today? 

If all you can do today is take it one second at a time, or one minute at a time, then that's ok. You give so much to this community and we are here for you. 

Image result for take the day one second at a time

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  Today is not good I am very scared and I don’t feel good like physically again. I really can’t deal with this. I don’t know what to do anymore. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  we are here for you, I'm sorry to hear it's such a bad day. 

You've mentioned you haven't been feeling well physically lately, and it can really make everything so much harder to cope with when we're unwell. Is it still the stomach cramping and pain you mentioned recently, or is it something else? 

I know you've mentioned you don't have a trusted GP at the moment-  I have used HealthDirect in the past when I just want to talk through symptoms for myself or my family (1800 022 222). 

I'm really glad that you're posting here, we care for you and want to help however we can. You don't have to deal with this alone. 

I don't want to bombard you with any unwanted advice or information, but I'm wondering if there's anything you can think of that's helped in the past that might be helpful right at this minute? 

You've shown so much strength and cope with so much. 

Some days, getting through minute by minute is an achievement, and we are all here for you. 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO  I don’t think health direct would be able to help atm. Nothing that has helped before is helping me now. I have tried everything I can but things just keep getting worse and I can’t even reduce my outside stress levels to compensate there is literally nothing left that I can do I am trying I really am but I honestly don’t know what to do anymore I am so exhausted and not a single thing seems to be working. And this is all my fault. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  that sounds incredibly hard, I'm so sorry you are going through this. It sounds horrible - exhausting, frustrating, and so awful for you. 

We'll be sending you an email in a little while, so keep an eye out for that. We are all here for you, and care about you. 

Highlighted

Did i do something wrong @Janine-RO ? 

Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717 

You haven't done anything wrong we just, wanted to check in off the forums, as we know things have been so tough at the moment.