cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

@Ronan-RO  i just dont know what is happening like I genuinely don’t feel real I keep thinking people are putting something in my food to try and control my mind and that they put something like a chip inside me while I was passed out in hospital to also get into my head which is why I can feel them take my thoughts out all the time and also put stuff in there and I keep hearing things and I had to have my fan on all night because if it goes quiet they start whispering into my ears and I am scared because the demon type creatures are watching me and the other ones are pretending to be all the people around me and I am scared they are taking the real people and keeping them somewhere bad and I don’t even know if the people here are real maybe they are just more demons trying to trick me and keep me here in this world they have trapped me in and I really don’t know what to do I feel really agitated as well and idk I really don’t know.  I am watching tv but idk everything is  just getting really hard and scary. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

That sounds so horrifying for you Smiley Sad.  Is there a friend or someone you can contact to help talk through this? Unfortunately I have to log off now but I hope what you're feeling subsides soon and you can get some rest Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 yesterday sounds like it must have been quite frightening and I am truly sorry to hear how you are in such stress and pain, you definitely do not deserve to feel this way!

How are you feeling this morning? I hope you managed to get some rest.

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO  I don’t have anyone I can contact.

@JazzInMay  I didn’t get a lot of sleep but I got some I feel really scared and agitated this morning Like everything is freaking me out and I can’t focus and I want to cry but not I don’t feel sad exactly just really scared and not idk how to explain it. I don’t know what to do everything just keeps getting more intense. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , 

It's good to hear that you got some sleep, but I'm really sorry to hear that you're still experiencing those frightening feelings. Those feelings of agitation and fear sound really distressing, and I'm truly sorry you're going through it.  I know you've been having a tough time sleeping, and the fact that you were able to get a bit is really great to hear - was there anything in particular that helped you to get to sleep last night? 

Thinking of you. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

I can't fathom what it must be like for you but I'm glad you're continuing to try and explain what its like; it's really, really brave of you Heart.

I think you mentioned that you were going to video call a friend yesterday but were a bit scared (understandably).  Apologies if I got that wrong. 

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO  I did end up talking to them it was ok. 

@Janine-RO  nothing specific it was just really late like I didn’t get to sleep until around 6:30am so I was tired. 

I don’t know everything is just a huge mess and I am so stressed and anxious and scared and tired and I really don’t know what to do I keep thinking everyone is plotting to hurt me and I don’t know who to trust and I am scared that everyone will misunderstand and just think I am being ‘crazy’ I just don’t know what to do. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  it's great that you were able to talk to your friend given how bad you were feeling . 

Having all of those thoughts going through your head sounds distressing, and exhausting. I can hear how rough it is for you. We are here for you, even if it's just to listen. 

It must be awful thinking that people are plotting to hurt you and not knowing who to trust. We are here for you, and this is a safe space to vent if you need to.

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

I hope you can feel better @Eden1717. It sounds like you're going through a really scary and stressful experience at the moment. We're here to listen if you feel like you need to talk to someone. Heart

I hope the video chat went well. Heart

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy  Thanks 

@Janine-RO  I tried talking to a helpline which I hadn’t called before only used the chat,  which this time did kind of help but then I came out of my room and my parents wouldn’t stop talking about things I was literally begging them to stop and trying to talk over them and they wouldn’t stop. I put my headphones in they kept talking. I am so stressed and anxious and I am really struggling and I just can’t everything hurts and I don’t feel like myself and they are mad kind of but only a little and I am trying but I don’t know what to do and everything is a mess.