cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

Hey @Eden1717, yes that sounds like a good plan for now. I am logging off now, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed our chat tonight and enjoyed getting to know you a little bit better. I'll catch you on the forums soon Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I am not having a good day I am trying to just relax but I want to leave my room except if I do I am just going to feel like crap because everything will start all over and idk what to do. I am just so tired and idk I just feel really not good. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

Just checking in to see how you're going today Heart.  You must be so tired Smiley Sad.  Did you get any sleep last night? You mentioned that things will start over again if you leave your room.  Does it always occur when you leave the room or are there teams that it doesn't happen?

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO  Today is not good still I am having a lot of trouble explaining things though. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, I am sorry to hear that today isn't good. I hope you can find some way to relax. When you feel able to explain things, we will be here Heart
Highlighted

why is it that anytime I take a step forward I am thrown back 10 steps in return I never seem to get closer to anything I want or need and when I think I am about to something happens and I am thrown back even further away than when I started. I am so tired to trying to claw my way up the face of a cliff just so that I can survive I am sore and tired and in pain and it hurts so much to hold on but if I don’t there is only going to be one outcome, people say it isn’t the end result it is the journey but why is mine filled with sharp edges and expectations I can never meet. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, I am sorry that this has been your experience. I imagine it must be so draining, painful and exhausting to be faced with that. It seems as though you are really trying your best but never feel as though it gets you anywhere.. especially not closer to things you need or want. It would be so challenging to battle with that and to constantly feel like all you are ever doing is climbing a scary cliff Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I literally feel like I am about to cry I have been sitting st the table for the last 3 hours trying to figure out if I can have dinner and if I can what I could have but apparently there is nothing that is ok in the house or anywhere in the world and now I literally feel stuck to the table because I can’t seem to do anything or relax until the is resolved but it won’t be resolved because there is nothing and fuck me I am so sick of everything 

Highlighted

Great now it has been 4 and a half hours of this crap and my mum doesn’t care and I am literally going to scream if I don’t start crying first 

Highlighted

I can tell that this is really consuming your life right now @Eden1717. It would be so frustrating to not be able to resolve this but to also not be able to relax until you do. Does this happen often for you? It really sucks that you are feeling uncared for in a time like this where you are feeling so fed up. What makes you feel as though your Mum doesn't care?