cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

It is really disappointing that you and your psychiatrist are not on the same page @Eden1717. Do you mostly talk about medication with your psychiatrist - is that why they are referring you to a psychologist? Would it be helpful to think about what type of outcome you would like from the conversation with them tomorrow?

It seems like your family can be unhelpful at times. It can really hurt when those closest to us fail to understand our situation. You are really doing the right thing by setting boundaries.. which is not always easy to do. It is such a shame that your family are not respectful of your needs. Do you mean whether staying with your family is worth it?
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I just want some help to cope with things now so that I can get through now. And I mean weather staying in this world is worth it or not. 

Highlighted

It is great that you have a focus for the conversation tomorrow @Eden1717. I will be thinking of you - fingers crossed! I hope you can have some time to yourself tonight to prepare for tomorrow Heart Please feel welcome to keep us updated.
Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717 , just wanted to check in and see how you're going today - how did your appointment go? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO @Janine-RO  today is shit idk why I even bother trying. 

Highlighted

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717

did you want to talk about what's been happening? It sounds like you've had a really rough day

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO  Idk there is probably no point anyway talking isn’t going to make anything better now. 

Highlighted

That's super fair @Eden1717, it's totally understandable if you don't feel like talking about it would be helpful, let us know if you need any specific type of support Heart

Highlighted

Re: I am having a hard time

How are you? that shit sounds terrifying, I'm sorry.
I don't have a favourite show either by the way.
I really hope things get better for you, please take care of yourself <3