cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

@Sammyye  Thanks I am still not going well. 

@Andrea-RO  I don’t know I am just feeling really off and everything is getting so intense and I am scared and tired and I want to scream and nothing is working, 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 just catching up on the past few days. How are you feeling today? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  Today is also not great. I am just having a really hard time with everything still and idk what to do everything is a mess and I am struggling to keep myself here idk how to explain it. Everything is just not idk I can’t describe it. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, that's super fair, it sounds like you've had a really difficult week, and I can imagine things might be feeling a lot more claustrophobic and difficult due to the current environment. When you say that you're having trouble keeping yourself here do you mean you feel like you're dissociating a bit?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO  I don’t know how to explain it. 

I feel really bad today I want to cry but when I do that I just end up with a headache. My eating issues just keep getting worse and I want to scream everyone is still not listening and I am really not ok. 

Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717 , it sounds like it's been a really tough week for you, and I am so sorry to hear your psychiatrist wasn't helpful for you. I can hear you're hurting and feeling incredibly fed up and frustrated and I just wanted to say I hear you and we are all here to listen and support you.

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , that sounds really awful. I'm really sorry to hear that your eating issues are getting worse, and that people aren't listening. We're here for you. I can't imagine how frustrating sitting in this space must be for you. From memory you were seeing your psychiatrist yesterday, have I got that right? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@JazzInMay @Janine-RO  I saw the psych on Monday, they just kept saying they didn’t know what to do and i am just really fed up and frustrated and tired and I just can’t deal with everything I worked so hard and everything is just completely falling apart. No one is even trying to help they are basically all just leaving me to fend for myself knowing full well that I won’t be able to manage I feel like I am being set up to fail and then everyone will just get mad at me for not coping and it will all be my fault again for being someone who isn’t allowed to exist. 

Highlighted

Cool so this was fun. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 

It must be really hard to hear from a professional that he/she doesn't know what to do Smiley Sad. It all sounds very overwhelming Smiley Sad. Have you told your psychiatrist/family that you feel this way?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you see your psychiatrist for? Is it mainly talking therapy?